izmir eskort izmir eskort izmir eskort izmir eskort

What’s REAP?

In 1996, the Oklahoma State Legislature passed the Rural Economic Action Plan legislation to assist small communities with the necessary funding for infrastructure and community needs.

REAP funds are appropriated to the Regional Councils of Governments (COGS) by the Legislature each spring.  The COGS in turn distribute the funds in a grant process that begins in July of each year.  Communities eligible for the grant funds are limited to those with a population of less than 7,000 persons. However, knowing the financial restrictions faced by small communities, the legislation gives special preference to those communities with populations of less than 1,500 residents.

Who’s eligible?

Counties, cities, and towns may apply for the funds and unincorporated areas, school districts, rural water, and fire districts may apply for REAP funds under the sponsorship of the county in which they are located.

Is there a grant award maximum?

Historically Grand Gateway EDA has received an annual allocation of $1.1 million, (this amount is allocated on an annual basis and may change at any time). Grand Gateway EDA serves a predominantly rural area, with a $50,000 maximum grant award, allowing a greater number of communities in each county to benefit from the program.

What type of projects does REAP fund?

80% of REAP grant awards must be used for water and sewer projects, fire protection, transportation projects, emergency vehicles and equipment as well as other economic development projects.  The remaining 20% of funds may be used to assist in the financing of health clinics, renovation and construction of community buildings, civic centers, town halls, or community improvement projects. Grand Gateway REAP applications are mailed out in July of each year, and awarded the following October.

For more information please contact: Annette Morgan, REAP Director at 1-800-482-4594 ext. 216 or email reapdir@grandgateway.org
eskort izmir süperbahis mobil giriş
ankara escort
antalya escort
escort bayan maltepe escort kartal escort bostancı escort ataşehir escort pendik escort kadıköy escort
tempobet tempobet tempobet